Here’s a round up of some of the interviews featuring the No Kid Hungry campaign to end childhood hunger in California.
- Davis, Lisa and Katherine Miller. “Two groups hit hardest by the coronavirus need support: The Community Meals Fund Act can help.” The Hill featuring Lisa Davis, No Kid Hungry Senior Vice President. Op-Ed.
- Kritz, Fran. “How Grocery Shopping Online Could Help Close Equity Gaps.” Yes Magazine featuring Kathy Saile, No Kid Hungry CA Director
- Grega, Josh. “Drive-through for free meals.” Santa Barbara News-Press featuring Laura Capps, No Kid Hungry consultant
- Holland, Brooke. “Santa Barbara County Organizations Serving Free Summer Meals to Thousands of Children.” Noozhawk News featuring No Kid Hungry campaign
- Staff Report. “School districts, partners to provide free summer meals to North County children.” Santa Maria Times featuring No Kid Hungry campaign
- Kritz, Fran. “How Grocery Shopping Online Could Help Close Equity Gaps.” California Health Report featuring Kathy Saile, No Kid Hungry CA Director
- Curry, Stephen and Ayesha. “California must take bold action to support schools and feed children.” San Francisco Chronicles. Op-Ed.
- McCrimmon, Ryan and Helena Bottemiller Evich. “After long decline, SNAP rising due to Covid-19.” Polico’s Morning Agriculture featuring Lisa Davis, No Kid Hungry Senior Vice President
- Thomas, George. “California Kids Receive Essential Funding For Safe School Meals During Pandemic In State’s Final Budget.” Van Nuys News Press.
- Jafri, Syeda. “Rialto Unified School District Bridge.” Rialto Network featuring Daisy Munguia, No Kid Hungry CA Senior Program Manager. (Video below).
About No Kid Hungry
No child should go hungry in America. But 1 in 7 kids will face hunger this year. No Kid Hungry is ending childhood hunger through effective programs that provide kids with the food they need. This is a problem we know how to solve. No Kid Hungry is a campaign of Share Our Strength, an organization working to end hunger and poverty. Join us at NoKidHungry.org