NO CHILD SHOULD GO HUNGRY
No Kid Hungry Maryland has been working to end childhood hunger in Maryland since 2008. We work with schools as well as national and local agencies to implement policies surrounding after school, summer, and breakfast meal programs that help hungry kids gain access to nutritious meals.
No Kid Hungry Maryland Staff
Ayesha B. Holmes, Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Kara Panowitz, Senior Manager, Out of School Time email@example.com
Share Our Strength
No Kid Hungry is a national campaign run by Share Our Strength, a nonprofit working to solve problems of hunger and poverty in the United States and around the world. After 25 years of successfully investing in local nonprofits and helping find the best approaches to eradicating poverty and hunger, Share Our Strength launched No Kid Hungry in 2010.
As a child hunger organization, ending childhood hunger is our primary focus, though Share Our Strength continues to invest in and develop other campaigns.
Learn more about Share Our Strength and our other work at ShareOurStrength.org.
The Partnership to End Childhood Hunger in Maryland
The Partnership to End Childhood Hunger in Maryland is co-lead by No Kid Hungry Maryland and the Governor’s Office.
More information on our work with the Partnership to connect kids with the healthy food they need wherever they live, learn and play can be found here: www.mdchildhungerpartnership.org
Join Us and Make an Impact
We all have different strengths to share in the fight to ensure every child in Maryland gets the food they need. Ways you can start making a difference today:
- Learn More. Explore ways you can ensure no child goes hungry in your community and learn how you can engage key decision-makers.
- Connect. Send us your success stories, ask us your most challenging questions, or drop us a line – we’d love to hear from you!
- Spread the Word. Help us spread the word about No Kid Hungry Maryland by sharing news about grant opportunities, updated resources, and recent successes with decision-makers in your community.
- Speak Up for Kids. Hungry kids don’t have lobbyists. They’re counting on you instead. Write, call, and email to urge your elected officials to take a stand for children.
- Generation No Kid Hungry. Today’s young people are the generation that will end childhood hunger. If you’re a middle school, high school, or college student, you can join the fight today.
- Other Ways to Give. Join team No Kid Hungry by making a donation, starting a fundraising campaign, or attending an event!